CansCount.org College Scholarship is dedicated to helping young people between the ages
of 13-25 earn money for education as well as help preserve the environment. We do this in two ways:
1) CansCount helps students earn money by helping them recycle aluminum cans in their community. To learn more, visit here.
2) The CansCount Scholarship Program provides financial aid to four students in their pursuit of higher education. For scholarship details, read below, then click here to apply online.
* No purchase necessary.
CansCount.org helps people like you earn money and have fun recycling aluminum cans in their community. You get everything you need, including your own CansCount Recycling web page and CansCount Recycling Materials, so you can immediately spread the word about how fun and easy it is to help you recycle aluminum.
With our help, you’ll quickly recruit neighbors, friends, relatives and even local businesses to donate their cans to you regularly. They’ll even contact you to pickup/dropoff cans directly from your web page – so you never release any personal contact information – like your cell phone number or email address! When you’re done earning money, you can instantly stop by simply hiding your CansCount profile!
How To Apply For The Cans Count College Scholarship Immediately
Students between the ages of 13 and 25 on July 31, 2012 must register on or before June 30, 2012 and begin documenting their your recycling activities using CansCount.org. You can use the promo code shown below to receive a Free 90 day subcription to CanCount to help you. You must then post and submit your final summary to complete your scholarship application.
1. Register/Apply – Complete the short registration/application form on the following page. Use Promo Code FREE90 to receive 90 days free use of CansCount to help you reach your recycling/fundraising goals. Click here to apply online.
2. Post your local recycling activities – Scholarship applicants are encouraged to participant in aluminum can recycling and post activities performed, beginning with their first day of registration.
3. Submit a final recycling summary/statement – To officially submit your CansCount scholarship application you must submit a response to the following statement: “How have my recycling activities influenced others in my community”.
Award: The CansCount Scholarships will be awarded to those four individuals who have successfully recorded the most impressive recycling activities and submitted the best recycling summary/statement not later than July 31, 2012.
Read the complete rules here.
CansCount.org, College Scholarship,.